Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's official. Deedee...

is crazy loves the vet's. Now, I knew something was up when she started to pull me into our vet's office everytime we visited.  And when she got practically giddy when we went to her eye vet.  Or when she pranced happily around the dermatologist vet's office, when she wasn't even the patient.

Well, the other day she went to go see her dentist vet.  She'd never even been to this office before, and somehow she knew.  She lunged for the door, hauled me in, yanked herself loose from my grasp and proceeded to fly like a furry black cannonball all around the office, assaulting anyone she could find with kisses.  Presumably in the hope for treats.

She was richly rewarded.

Deedee, waiting for someone to arrive and start examining her giving her love and treats


mama do u think they forgot about us?


Cleo is fervently hoping we've been forgotten, even though she's not the patient

3 comments:

  1. I think your both very smart puggys- you just know- don't you!!
    But one thing you may not know is your both so cute.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. deedee knows her target audience. can smell them a mile away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pug! When you get a chance, can you email me? I've got a couple questions for you.

    ReplyDelete